Monday, May 31, 2010

Remember

Happy Memorial Day! Yesterday my family met at my Dad's grave, it makes me think a lot about my life, and the absence of my Dad. I hate to say it but, I have very few memories from my childhood, very few pictures. That is one of the reasons I chose to take a picture a day. That was I pull out my camera for all occasions, not just special ones. Anyhow, I hope to fill my kids lives with great memories. I think we had a great time this week, see for yourselves...
Grandma Julia found these light sabers for .50, for that price she can't resist spoiling her Grand kids, as far as JJ is concerned it cost a million dollars.

 
The kids love running around the skate park

That's my little lefty, he'd probably rather just play catch with Dad then actually play a game. I think we're going to do soccer in the fall, and take a break from T-ball, he gets bored.

Weeeeeeeeee!!!

The kiddos dragging their dogs around on "leashes"

  
JJ has gotten really good at staying in the lines!

Grandpa James grave

Today we went on a hike with Grandma and Grandpa, Jason and Kris, Lily and Avery. Thanks! We had a great time!!!

No comments: