Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Time

Looking over the pictures from last week reminds me how much fun we had. After sticking around the house for a few days I had to get out. JJ's always wanting to play Star Wars, Superheros, Police, ect. I can only follow him around and copy what he is doing for 30 min., so what do we do the rest of the day? Good Question. That's why we go to different parks all the time, and sometimes more than one park in a day. JJ enjoys playing outside with the neighbors, but I'm paranoid and have to be out there with him every second. I remember spending every waking hour outside in the summer, maybe I'll be more comfortable letting him go outside as he gets older.?

With June came the warm weather. Spencer and I always talk about how Utah pretty much has two seasons Winter and Summer, as much as I love Spring and Fall we just don't get much of either. It seems like summer came over night, and with that came the summer pjs. JJ was so excited to finally wear the Spider Man jammies that have been in his closet for months. When he put them on it seems as though they posses super powers, he was jumping all over the place.


 
Eva always has to sleep with her two doggies, the pink one and the Dalmatian. Lately she'll carry around her dogs, dolls, and any other animals she can get her hands on.

This day a couple characters showed up for a snack. Eva pretty much wore this safety gear for two days. She would get so mad if you tried to take it off. Miss Independent!!!


This was my plate, it looked so pretty I took a picture. It tasted good too!

  
Here's Eva putting her dogs and dolls to sleep. She spent a long time covering them and trying to get the blanket just right. I was making dinner at the time, and I was enjoying the fact that she wasn't hovering!

SUPER PAJAMAS!!!

At the zoo with some neighbor friends.

Our stake put on a neighborhood fare, there was lots of food, bounce houses, a train ride, and more. JJ got Darth Vader painted on his cheek, he thought that was super cool! 
Just hanging out before church.

This is what I like to call the "I'm not cooperating anymore face."

No comments: