Monday, June 21, 2010

Making a Splash

Everyday last week JJ had swim lessons. He loved, loved, loved it! On Friday I told him it was his last day, he cried. :( I am going to sign him up for another week. Friday after swim lessons we went to the Draper Pool, so the kids could practice. It was a little cool that day, but we had fun. It was the first chance Eva has had in the pool this summer, she loved it! She is a little fish, she did not want to leave, luckily I came prepared with food, that was the only distraction that could get her out of the pool. We are all looking forward to our next pool day.

May the force be with you! 
Many of you know that we can not watch tv at our house. That doesn't me we are without entertainment, we have to be a little more creative about it. Since JJ has been obsessed with Star Wars, Spencer and I decided to watch all the episodes. We have watched 1-4, it had been a really long time since I've seen the originals, it's been fun to see them again.

Many thanks to our neighbors who gave us this slide. The first thing Eva says every morning is, "I wanna slide". It sounds a little like I want to go outside, it took me a few times to realize what she was talking about.

We like to ride our bikes to the flight park.

JJ has gotten so good at holding his breath under water, I was taking pictures during his lesson, and he actually requested that I take one of him holding his breath.

We look forward to our bike rides, we try and do it every weekend. All week JJ looked forward to Saturday because Dad promised to help JJ ride without his training wheels. JJ got his chance when we got home from our family ride. He did really good, but it's going to take some practice. 

Happy Father's Day Spencer!!! Your an amazing Dad!!!

The adventures of Bat girl and Robin!

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

Cute kiddos! Sounds like you'll be keeping busy at the pool this summer! How fun!