Monday, June 28, 2010

Growing Up

This week started out with a cousin's trip to the zoo.

Star Wars mania is in full force. This week we made an awesome Space Ship, complete with controls, wind shield, and artillery. 

This picture was taken August of 2008, I remembered how big the difference in their size was. Eva might pass up her brother some day.?

Eva uses the potty quite often, she's not officially potty trained, but she's on her way. She started telling me this week, "I don't want to wear diapers no more." She will wear the Princess Pull Ups.

Spencer and I went on a date Friday night, when we pulled in to Grandma's house the kids were extremely disappointed. JJ was climbing the tree and Eva was walking around with the stroller. They were having so much fun they didn't want to leave. Spencer saved the day by climbing in the tree with JJ!!!

My little Fish!!! Eva LOVES swimming!

Eva will turn 2 this coming Friday. Thanks to Jason and Kris for the fun gifts! She wont set the baby down.

Snuggling. JJ told me I needed to take a picture. :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Holli - they are so cute!! Loved the space ship - you're a great mom!

Jessica said...

Wow, JJ looks so grown up in that last picture!