Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Where has the last week and a half gone? For that matter, the last year? Everyday this week I've intended to post, but the days just kept slipping by. This week was busy, mostly we had fun. Sunday marked the one year anniversary since we moved into our new house. After sitting vacant from April to July the yard was in really bad shape (I wish I took pictures). Last summer I spent all summer weeding. The weeds at one point were about 3 feet high. I still spend a lot of time weeding, but it's normal weeding. Our lawn on the east of out house was fried, that is looking much, much better with a little tlc. We have a lot of work to do, but we hope it will look fabulous by next summer.
As I've mentioned when we moved, we decided not to get cable tv, and our tv is so old we don't have reception on it. We have Internet access, so I watch some shows on Hulu, and we rent movies from time to time. Thanks to John and Shauna for always letting us come watch the big games at their house. We last enjoyed watching Spain win the World Cup!!! For the most part my entertainment this last year came from reading. I read 33 books over the past year. Out of curiosity I added up how many pages I've read, the total is 14,800. I'd love to get any suggestions on what to read next.

Anyhow here are my POTD:
I like to call this the First Date! Last Monday we went to the Truman's for dinner, I thought these two looked so cute eating dinner together. After dinner Tim set off fireworks. We had a lot of fun, Thanks guys!!!
One of JJ's creations, he always wants to take pictures of them, and leave them up until Dad gets home, so he can see them. 

Every Wednesday we get together with the cousins, last week we went bowling.

JJ's PB&J sandwich face. JJ loves PB&J, he could probably eat one every day. They always must be cut in triangles, he always ends up with a messy face. 

Friday night we went for a bike ride, the sunset was so pretty, it was a great night for a ride!

Silly JJ!

Superman!!!

This was the beginning of some very silly costumes, after I took this picture they kept adding layer after layer of costumes.

Swimming buddies!!! JJ had more swimming lessons this week.

Another Wednesday with the cousins, this week we went to the Herriman Reservoir, it was a lot of fun!

No comments: