Monday, September 13, 2010

A Busy Week

Labor Day started last week, but it wasn't the most relaxing holiday. We started off with a bike ride, JJ rode his two wheeler the whole time, he did great!!! After our bike ride Spencer and I worked in the yard, and fixed a sprinkler line. Thanks to Jason and Kris for having us over Monday night (that was the relaxing part)!



JJ's self portrait of his Halloween mask. Any guesses?

Wednesday JJ went back to preschool. He was so excited, he had a great day. 
Poor Eva thought she got to stay too. One more year dear!

Eva loves to dress herself these days, she's actually a little crazy and unreasonable about it. She wanted me to help her put socks on this day, but when I put her socks on she just yelled at me, "the blue one, Mom". Her blue is pink. She asks for a blue anything, you can be certain she wants PINK!

Friday night we went up to the Heber Valley Girls Camp with my family. We had a really good time. It was freezing and we had to snuggle really close to the fire. In the morning Spencer and Eva were sitting around the fire, and a spark landed on Eva, and went right through her pj's. Poor thing! Within an hour, you couldn't even tell where she had been burned. That was the only incident, Spencer caught a snake to show all the kids, and he got bit. Good thing I brought the first aid kit!


JJ was hilarious in the morning, he did not want to take his jammies off, because they are camo. He kept saying no one can see me. So I indulged his little imagination by asking, "Where did JJ go", and looking the wrong direction. I love his imagination and innocence. 


Sunday we went to some neighbors for dinner. The kids really like to help these days. They love to help make goodies. JJ has been really good to "clean his toy room", and Eva likes to help wipe the table.


My little monkey, always finds a tree to climb, this was in front of the library today. 

1 comment:

Molly said...

You guys are so adventurous and doing great things!! I can't believe it was cold....I dream of cold days. :)