Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wrapping up September

Wow I can't believe tomorrow brings October. To me that really means Summer is over. I really love the fall and Halloween, but it's sad to say goodbye to summer. 

Last Wednesday JJ tore it up on the soccer field. He Scored four points, and saved two as keeper. This week he didn't score, but he tried really hard, and I'm proud of him. He saved two more are keeper.

Sometimes you just can't pick one picture per day. Love this one!

And this one!

So the day Spencer and I got back from Lake Powell, JJ kept asking me when we could go to Uncle Glen's house. Apparently he talked to him about building a light saber. Here JJ is getting a jump start on it.

Friday JJ's preschool class went on a field trip to an apple orchard. Here JJ was helping show how the farmers use their special apple bag.


Saturday we went on a family bike ride. I put the camera in the trailer pocket, Eva got a hold of it, and took about 50 pictures. I really like how this one turned out, it's definitely her perspective.

Here's a few pictures at the park.


Eva Pretty, as Spencer likes to call her, is so independent these days. She likes to do everything herself. Her clothes are often backwards, trust me it's not worth fighting her to fix it!!!


Enjoying ice cream on a beautiful day!!!

Play time!

No comments: