Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Get Away...

Last week felt like it flew by, most of my time was spent in preparation for our trip to Lake Powell. We managed to fit in the normal stuff though. Here's JJ dribbling the ball, he has gotten so good, he hustles to the ball, and is getting better at scoring. JJ is one of the MVP's on his team!
 

Here's my darling little Eva in her Halloween costume. We were at Old Navy the other day and their costumes were on sale, and I had a 30% off coupon, so this costume was $11. Not bad, huh? There were several costumes there to choose from, but it was Eva that ultimately decided on the Giraffe, I think it's adorable, but I am going to put some pink bows on it to make it a little more girly!

Did you figure out JJ's costume? None other that Darth Vader. I had a feeling he would pick a Star Wars costume.

Here we are on our first day at Lake Powell. Spencer and I went on a couples trip with some friends. Thanks to Grandma Shauna for watching the kiddos. Spencer and I got a much needed break! 

Last Lake Powell trip I got up on the wake board for about a millisecond. This time I figured it out. 

Rainbow Bridge
 

The sunsets were amazingly beautiful, and the moon shown so bright we had shadows at night. 

Here's our after our last dip... :(

Spencer surprised us all on the last day by attempting a Tantrum. That's Spencer for ya, he goes all out.

No comments: