Thursday, October 2, 2008

3 months old





Eva is now three months old. We like to track the kids growth on the wall, Eva got her first mark today. Eva is taller than JJ was at three months, and the sad thing is that he was taller than she was at birth. Unfortunately we found out with JJ that he wasn't getting enough milk from me, his growth basically came to a screeching hault, and since it's been an uphill battle to keep him fed. I've been thinking that the second child is a benefactor that way, because there is not as much to learn. There is definitely more to learn, but it's more about how to juggle the two kids. I can't help but think of my Mom, and how she practically raised six kids on her own. The idea boggles my mind, Spencer and I feel like we struggle with the two. So here's to you Mom, I appreciate what you've done over the years, more and more everyday!!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Holli and Spencer - Nice to find you in the blogging world. This is my social life....pretty sad huh. Glad I can see your cute family now and what you are up to. Love Ya!

Molly said...

Cute Pictures! I just got your blog from my mom! Hope you don't mind!

Rina said...

Eva, she is beautiful...love the name!!
My kids are always chatting about Eva & Wall-E, they'll be jealous they didn't get a sister named Eva.

P.S. Hi Holli, I'm an old friend of your hubby. Nice to sort of meet you.

Pratt Family said...

Hello from up north!!! I noticed your name on Summer's blog and was quickly tempted to look and see. Hope you don't mind. Great blog...it's so fun to see how everyone's doing and all the kids growing. Eva is sure a cutie and JJ seems to be keeping you busy. Hope all is well. Take care, Steve, Cammie & Logan

Shauna said...

These pictures of Eva are darling--but I'm a little sad because she doesn't look like a newborn anymore. They just grow up too fast. I loved having time to spend with her and JJ during the week you were working on the apartment!! Love you, Grandma Shauna

P.S. I've checked out all the Mike Pratt Pratt's Blogs--It's really fun to be able to keep up with you all. Thanks.