Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow, First Giggles!!!









This morning we woke up to the first snow of winter. Of course it was a lot less than fore casted. JJ had fun playing in it, but he was disappointed that it melted. I like the snow, I just don't like the 20 degree days, followed by inversion- not looking forward to that. When it snows I can't help but think that Christmas is upon us, and JJ's birthday. JJ will be turning 3 this years, my how time flies. Eva is getting so big. She started giggling this week. It is the cutest thing, I just laugh and laugh and she'll smile and eventually let out a giggle. I think my kiddos are so cute!!! Just look at those beautiful blue eyes. :)

1 comment:

Grandma Tii said...

cute pictures, hey we are all going private on our blogs so if you want to view any of the pratts, send us your email. Teri