Saturday, October 4, 2008

Your Blogs

I'm pretty new to the blogging world. So if you visit my blog will you leave a comment so I can add you to my list of family and friends. Or if there is a better way of doing it-let me know. It's fun to see what you all are up to!!!



Lately I try and let JJ pick out his shirt, so I can coordinate the pants, that way he gets a choice without looking ridiculous. Well sometimes he insists on picking out the whole outfit. The results can be pretty funny. :)



2 comments:

hi,I' m yaya said...

The little child is so cute and lovely!

The Pratts said...

JJ I love you style! Emma loves your boots! You should come down and play with her sometime, she would love it! Holli, call me and lets plan a play date! I've heard that gardener village has an awesome Halloween theme and pumpkin patch - let's get Kristin (and maybe Liz if she feels up to it) and meet up there... what do you think?